- That the Holy Scriptures are the final authority on all matters of faith, doctrine and practice. Where Scripture does not speak clearly, we defer to apostolic tradition.
- That the historic creeds of the undivided Church provide a clear and indisputable summary of the Christian faith.
- That we are saved by grace, through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- That the Sacraments of the Church impart the grace of God.
- That the Holy Spirit is at work today through spiritual gifts and signs given to the Church.